Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finishing What I Start

I'm trying hard these days to complete my many ufo's. 



I finished this afghan last Friday evening, and it's already a favorite around here. I especially love the lacy edge paired with the granny square.  



14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You're inspiring me to chip away at my UFO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader, and I've enjoyed your blog so far. You're giving me the motivation to dig out some of my own UFOs and get going on them. I have one cross stitch piece I've been working on for literally years and years! Beautiful afghan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! I like the lacy edges. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I love the lacy edges :o)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy----THat is beautiful---I too have a UFO---since my brother died I have not stitched--maybe grief or mental block--as the night he went to Heaven my sister and I were by his bedside doing embroidery--you are inspiring me...
    I love the edging...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, it's gorgeous! I love the color. You really do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color! I thought it was another lovely shawl, when I first saw the photo! No wonder it is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a crocheter you have become, Tracy. I love the color of this afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy, I just love the color of this one so much. You have been busy making such lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so pretty against the blue of the chair. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy, This is so beautiful... I love the edging.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely! I really like the color, and the edging is beautiful.

    ~Kate
    "Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?"
    http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am new to your blog. What a beautiful afghan. I really like the color and the lacey edges. Lovely work. I will be back.
    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy