Monday, February 2, 2009

Lace Ruana

Lace what?

Ruana.

It's a poncho-like wrap that's open in the front, and can be worn many different ways.





You can wear the front open, or belt it.





You can throw one or both sides over your shoulder(s). It an be easily secured with a brooch, if desired.





They're quick to throw on , and easy to take off.



And this particular one is on its way to Verne's grandma. I hope she enjoys it.


11 comments:

  1. I love it. Just beautiful! She's gonna love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and I know she will love it.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ... delicate ... feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandma has one of these - not crocheted, though - and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very nice! Sometimes having a light weight shawl, or ruana is just the right touch!

    Lucky Verne's grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is beautiful, you are so industrious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!

    ~Kate
    "Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?"
    http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o) that was the best $5 gift EVER! Although I have no grace to dance... we both had a great laugh at my attempt.

    Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful, I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is beautiful! I think she'll love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful Tracy---so feminine
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy