Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII Highlights

Delicious finger foods and a cake to cheer on our team.





Decorations placed by "the boys."


3-D Glasses. What a let down!




And a big win. It was close, and nerve wracking.
I'm so excited for my husband! When he's happy, I'm happy.




5 comments:

  1. I was thinking of you...were you wearing your skirt?
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a game that gets good in the last remaining minutes!

    I was cheering for the Steelers too (I do *live* in PA, lol) but I have to admit there were a few seconds there when Arizona was in the lead that I thought it would be cool for them to win. But that didn't last long, as the Steelers quickly got that control back!!

    The cake looks fantastic! My friend brought a very yummy cookie crust ice cream pie. I'm going to need to get that recipe from her!!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deby,
    YES! I wore my skirt all day long, and it was very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I was on the edge of my seat for the last few minutes of play! Great game! Love your cake Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about you during the game. I love that the guys decorated - lol. Congrats on the win! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy