The cabinets in Autumn's kitchen will soon be wearing a fresh coat of white enamel paint. She wanted lots of red accents, but with the open floor plan of their little home, and the living room furniture being a cream background with blue and green plaid, she's rethought everything a little. There's also a narrow berry stripe in the plaid.

Autumn and I found the most adorable print from Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. It's just right to bring the living room and kitchen together. She can't wait to get started making a curtain for her kitchen window!
I bought two coordinates. I'm going to whip up a little something extra for her. Placemats? A table runner? A cutesy apron?
Randi's fabrics are very high quality, and are even more beautiful in person than they are on her site. She included these three beauties, and I'm keeping them for myself.
Can't wait to see what you whip up!! Darling prints.
ReplyDeleteSusan
oh, i'd definitely say an apron... but then i am a bit biased towards them;)
ReplyDeletewhat lovely fabrics... i will most certainly have to check that site out. thanks so much for sharing it with us♥
oh what great choices...I too, in our new to us house, am having to make things GO TOGETHER....our living room which is 20X28 is right off the kitchen where some of the colors were established...all wall will go white so I can add LOTS of color, which will include, RED, PINK, GREEN, BLUE....you know the cottagey type look..thank you for sharing this Tracy, it is fun to watch it all unfold.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics! Love the colors and prints.
ReplyDeleteI bet Autumn will love everything you make her!
adorable prints! This has made me want to jump in the car and drive to the nearest fabric store....a frequent happening when Hubby is away!
ReplyDeleteHave Fun Sewing!
I hope you post a picture of the final products! The cherries are going to be so cute in the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteHappy sewing !
I can't wait to see what you create - and I enjoy watching their house transform into a home!!
ReplyDeleteThats going to be so adorable! Kind of like playing house getting them all set up. They are very blessed to have such a wonderful and loving mom & MIL.
ReplyDeleteHappy creating and i LOVE fresh squeezed too!!!
An apron. Definitely! What fun this is, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Setting up the home is quite rewarding!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabric! Can't wait to see what you make. :)
ReplyDeleteIt'll be great to see what you create as well as the *after* pix of Autumn and Jon's new home!
ReplyDeleteBlessings1
Those cherry prints are so sweet! They will make such charming curtains, I can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the picture of yourself you put in your "About Me" section on the sidebar...very lovely.
Can't wait to see more pix of the cute new house and all the accessories. Love all of Randi's fabrics too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm so thrilled every time you post about preparations for Autumn's new home.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet fabric! It makes me hungry for summer fruits and veggies! Autumn's curtain plans remind me that I need to make curtains soon, too...for the bedrooms and our upstairs bathroom! :-)
ReplyDelete