builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
look forward to your posts over there...deby
How wonderful. I just finished taking the Crown Ministry course..and i've learned so much about being a better steward. I'll be looking for your book!blessings shelia :)
Thanks for the heads up-I've never come across that blog before. I added it to my favorites.
Congratulations. I'll be over to visit.Happy Easter to you and your family.
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
look forward to your posts over there...
ReplyDeletedeby
How wonderful. I just finished taking the Crown Ministry course..and i've learned so much about being a better steward. I'll be looking for your book!
ReplyDeleteblessings shelia :)
Thanks for the heads up-I've never come across that blog before. I added it to my favorites.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I'll be over to visit.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and your family.