Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I knew he could do it!


Mac called this afternoon as he was leaving the school. 

"Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

" I just found out for sure that I'm the valedictorian!"


I greeted him with a hearty hug and a kiss when he got home. And everyone else fell in line behind me. 

Congratulations, Mac! We're very proud of you! 

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is a wonderful achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mac! And mom and dad. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's beyond incredible! What joy! What precious news in addition to his full scholarship, Tracy. My heart is overwhelmed and I'm not even a member of your family! :o)

    He looks *so* happy.

    jAne
    http://tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! i would be so proud i'd be bursting my buttons! good job mama♥

    and good job mac too;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking of you today so thought I'd stop by and say hello in all our business.

    We have the groom & that half of the wedding party staying here this weekend and it reminded me of all your preparations!

    Blessings to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Mac. What a great achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC!!!!!

    You must be so proud of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome!!!! Congratulations all around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    He did it!!

    Congratulations, Mac! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Mac!! AND you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful accomplishment for your son Mac! He sounds like such a bright and funny and all-around terrific guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a huge accomplishment...
    congratulations to Mac...and really all of you...who I am sure are part of the process, through support and guidance...and of course prayers..
    deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy