Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7304 Days


That's how long I've been married to the man I love.
Happy 20th Anniversary, Verne!



16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Tracy! That's so special. We're heading to 20, too - in February. My mom always used to calculate how much longer she lived with my dad than she had lived with her parents.
    Enjoy you day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Happy Anniversary, Tracy and Verne!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Do you have anything special planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Tracy and Verne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest Anniversary, Tracy and Verne!

    May you have many, many more happy days together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 20th to you Tracy.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy, happy Anniversary, Tracy!! You two are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Tracy and Verne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anniversary blessings to the both of you!!!

    jAne at tickleberry farm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Verne & Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary to you both! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! May you be blessed with many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy anniversary Mrs. K! You and your family are such an example, particularly your marriage. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Y'ALL!

    Tracy I am so glad I found you again! I had my blog redone and lost all my fav's! I have missed your crafting and recipes! Looks like you have been doing some mighty good cooking!

    I hope your anniversary was blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the best 7304 days of my life. Each one has been better than the last. I love you Honey bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your love for each other and your children shines bright here in blogland...hope it was a wonderful anniversary..I am SURE it was !!!
    Deby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy