builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Yummmmmmmm!!! What it hard to make?Did it turn out crusty?
It was easy... and it is crusty, too. I'll publish the recipe soon.
Mmmmmmmmmm. I can smell it from all this way away. glorious.jAnetickleberry farm
Delightful! I love french bread - we use it for subs and as garlic bread...I am looking forward to the recipe!Have a wonderful weekend!
Tracy,You've got to stop this. I gain twenty pounds every time I look at your blog.Nanci
Oh I can't wait for the recipe! It's actually hard to buy French bread that's perfectly to your liking.
ohhhhh..this looks good...and I am sure smelled wonderful....Deby
I can almost smell it :o)
It was so fantastically easy, Tracy! And it's so yummy!
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Yummmmmmmm!!! What it hard to make?
ReplyDeleteDid it turn out crusty?
It was easy... and it is crusty, too. I'll publish the recipe soon.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmmm. I can smell it from all this way away. glorious.
ReplyDeletejAne
tickleberry farm
Delightful! I love french bread - we use it for subs and as garlic bread...I am looking forward to the recipe!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteYou've got to stop this. I gain twenty pounds every time I look at your blog.
Nanci
Oh I can't wait for the recipe! It's actually hard to buy French bread that's perfectly to your liking.
ReplyDeleteohhhhh..this looks good...and I am sure smelled wonderful....
ReplyDeleteDeby
I can almost smell it :o)
ReplyDeleteIt was so fantastically easy, Tracy! And it's so yummy!
ReplyDelete