Monday, August 17, 2009

Ingredients: Pears, Pineapple, Love


Tina gave me a bag full of pears, so I made use of some of them by making jam. I was torn between plain old Pear Jam, and Spiced Pear Jam, but ultimately decided on Pear Pineapple. Mmmm... it's good!


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm! I saw a recipe for that last fall and thought I'd try it this year...maybe next year! Your canning lids are lovely! I haven't seen those before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmo pear and pineapple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy,

    Jumping the gun a lot here, but if Tina is Ashley's mom, sounds like a nice in-law indeed to have....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious, Tracy. I've never had pear-pineapple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Working on peach here at home this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an unusual combination! I'd never have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy