Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Autumn!



My favorite season is upon us with its crisp fruits, beautiful colors, and delicious smells. Happy autumn to you!

6 comments:

  1. Oh it is our fav season too! Hot apple cider, a cozy blanket and a good book! Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to you!

    This is my favorite as well!

    When I saw the title of the post, I thought that it might be a post about your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I was excited too when I saw the post heading! Waiting... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite season too. I love all the smells and decorations and the crisp feeling in the air!

    Have a blessed day,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy autumn to you too! This is my favorite season also! Good time to focus specifically on all the Lord has done and is doing in our lives and being thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture, and miss the produce and smells of the season in America. We'll be making lots of cider and wassail to make up for it, and perhaps a desert bonfire! Happy autumn Mrs. K. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy