builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Cupcake-y Goodness
Some people have the best ideas! I thought these were adorable, but I had no idea that they would taste so yummy. ( I substituted chocolate cake for the red velvet.) Why does tiny food taste better? Time consuming, but worth it.
Those look REALLY yummy Tracy! And I have to agree-tiny food DOES taste better! I think it may be because mentally we think there are fewer calories in tiny food and that means we can eat more of them! :-)
Oh, yeah!
ReplyDeleteThose look REALLY yummy Tracy!
ReplyDeleteAnd I have to agree-tiny food DOES taste better! I think it may be because mentally we think there are fewer calories in tiny food and that means we can eat more of them! :-)
Yum! I was just looking at a recipe on Bakerella this afternoon - cake balls on lollipop sticks.
ReplyDeleteyummmmm...think they taste better because you can eat more ???....
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! :)
ReplyDelete