
I bought myself something new for the kitchen. A dish drainer. While I have a perfectly good dishwasher, I prefer washing dishes by hand. I'm a little neurotic about making sure dishes are perfectly rinsed before they go into the dishwasher anyway, and despite the fact that I've tried every brand of dishwasher soap and rinse aid, I find that my dishes look less sparkly going through the dishwasher. I don't like that.
I have been thinking about getting a dish drainer that fits inside the left side of my double sink. I like washing some things by hand - not everything - but, I really want a dish drainer. Need to go out and get one.
ReplyDeleteYour plates are exactly like those of some of our dear friends in Dubai, also a loving family dedicated to hospitality.
ReplyDeleteWe have the same plates! I'll think of you as I set the table tonight!
ReplyDeleteI do that too! I do use my dishwasher about once every couple of weeks ... just to make sure it remains workable :) You never know.
ReplyDeleteI actually love to wash dishes. And I HATE to empty the dishwasher so the two go well together.
I love having a dish drainer, but I do wish I had a working dishwasher as well. :)
ReplyDelete