Yay for Autumn!! What a lovely mini cake :) How are she and Jon doing?
Tracy ~ you probably don't remember, but I asked you a long time ago where Autumn got her dress, and you kindly referred me to Beautifully Modest! I'm to be married two weeks from yesterday and got my dress from there as well :) What a great website! Thank you so, so much for passing on such useful information :)
Yay for Autumn!! What a lovely mini cake :) How are she and Jon doing?
ReplyDeleteTracy ~ you probably don't remember, but I asked you a long time ago where Autumn got her dress, and you kindly referred me to Beautifully Modest! I'm to be married two weeks from yesterday and got my dress from there as well :) What a great website! Thank you so, so much for passing on such useful information :)
Congratulations, Luci!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Autumn!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Autumn. I love to see mothers and daughters who are such dear friends as my girls and I are.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Autumn!
ReplyDeleteWow! 17! Where did the year go? Happy Birthday to the lovely Autumn. What a blessed year it has been for her so far...
ReplyDeleteBirthday blessings (albeit belated) for lovely Autumn. :o)
ReplyDeletejAne * tickleberry farm