Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve



"Behold, a virgin shall be with child,

and shall bring forth a son,

and they shall call his name Emmanuel,

which being interpreted is, God with us."

-Matthew 1:2



11 comments:

  1. Sweet Amens...

    Be blessed this Christmas,
    jAne * tickleberry farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tracy!!! Have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Thankful!

    Merry Christmas!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Tracy, to you and your precious family! It looks like you had some lovely, winter weather and wonderful family times. Enjoy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a Belated Merry Christmas....I am sure yours was lovely...
    Deby
    (catching up)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you had a wonderfully blessed and happy Christmas!

    Joyfully in Christ,
    Emily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and Wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Deby, I'm slowly catching up. I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and your New Year will be too.
    It's great to have family home, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy