Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweets for my Sweets


This morning's menu featured Raspberry Cream Cheese Braid. It almost didn't make it to the breakfast table since I had several people feeling a might bit peckish late last night when it emerged from the oven.


There were no late-comers to the breakfast table this morning, and it's no wonder!

14 comments:

  1. It was wonderful! Thanks for making it Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm - yummy! We love all things raspberry around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmm. and mmmm.

    jAne * tickleberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your products always look so good!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! These look GREAT! I don't think I could've waited until breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, it's 5:45 PM so I am sure it is all gone by now... please call me when you make another one and I'll see if I can fly up for a bite!!!
    it really looked good....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...that looks lovely (and I bet it tastes just as wonderful)...

    Are you, by some chance, going to be posting a recipe sometime soon??? (I already looked, lol). Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel,
    The recipe for this particular sweet bread can be found in the King Arthur Flour Baker's Companion. I don't post recipes online unless I have express permission, or they are my own. I have this book checked out of our local library; maybe yours has it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful!

    We are going to try the homemade poptarts tonight, so they will be ready for morning! I am excited as my little ones love these things...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds wonderful and looks beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing the recipe source.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so good!

    Blessings
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this delicious idea!

    You can find the recipe by going to the King Arthur site. :) I found it via google.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy