builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
They are so cute!!! Good job, Tracy. :-)
Oops, I forgot. The book I believe is "Go, Dogs, Go."
Tracy,I love the pattern for your hat. It's so becoming on you.Do you mind sharing what pattern you used?Nanci
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40045497
Cuuuuute hats! And you? You look no more than 17. :o)jAne * tickleberry farm
Those hats are VERY cool! Good job.
I like your hats. And you wear them well. XOXO, and a good weekend. M.
Green Eggs and Ham! At, least that's in the that book! :)
sorry, not green eggs and ham! go dogs go! :)
"I do.What a hat!I like it!I likethat party hat!"So glad you stuck with it! They all look great!
They are so cute:) I love them!!!!Kelsye
Tracy,You are so talented. The white hat is my favorite! And I agree with jAne, you do look like a teenager!
Too cute! You did a wonderful job!~Kelli
Adorable!
Tracy these are totally cute!! I wish you could give me a lesson. =)
Yay for you! Those are so cute, Tracy.
LOVE those hats!!!!
We read Go Dogs Go every day! Definitely in Bradley's top 10.
They are so cute Tracy! You did a great job and they look great on you too! I'm one of those people that doesn't look good in hats. Must be the shape of my head. :D
Excellent ~ you did it!!!!
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
They are so cute!!! Good job, Tracy. :-)
ReplyDeleteOops, I forgot. The book I believe is "Go, Dogs, Go."
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteI love the pattern for your hat. It's so becoming on you.
Do you mind sharing what pattern you used?
Nanci
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40045497
ReplyDeleteCuuuuute hats!
ReplyDeleteAnd you? You look no more than 17. :o)
jAne * tickleberry farm
Those hats are VERY cool! Good job.
ReplyDeleteI like your hats. And you wear them well.
ReplyDeleteXOXO, and a good weekend.
M.
Green Eggs and Ham! At, least that's in the that book! :)
ReplyDeletesorry, not green eggs and ham! go dogs go! :)
ReplyDelete"I do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a hat!
I like it!
I like
that party hat!"
So glad you stuck with it! They all look great!
They are so cute:) I love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteKelsye
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented. The white hat is my favorite! And I agree with jAne, you do look like a teenager!
Too cute! You did a wonderful job!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteTracy these are totally cute!! I wish you could give me a lesson. =)
ReplyDeleteYay for you! Those are so cute, Tracy.
ReplyDeleteLOVE those hats!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe read Go Dogs Go every day! Definitely in Bradley's top 10.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute Tracy! You did a great job and they look great on you too! I'm one of those people that doesn't look good in hats. Must be the shape of my head. :D
ReplyDeleteExcellent ~ you did it!!!!
ReplyDelete