Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pan Bagna


Homemade ciabatta brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with Italian seasoning, topped with mayonnaise, cracked pepper turkey, hard salami, smoked ham, Colby-jack cheese, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomato slices, and banana peppers.

Hungry yet?

11 comments:

  1. It's 5:56am in my little world. I'm there. Hand it over and no one gets hurt. ;o)

    jAne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had my breakfast yet...but now my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have my head examined for visiting your blog during our fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, that looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I've been on a sandwich kick here lately...but yours looks MUCH better than the measly little things I've been eating... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's a pretty good-looking lunch idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm.....yeah! Want my address??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy