builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Monday, March 1, 2010
I am Glad
The days are growing longer; the skies, more blue. The sun is shining its warmth through the windows and onto my skin. I'm breathing deeply, and I feel Him walking beside me throughout the hours. He upholds. He sustains. He is, and I am glad.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8 Glad to read that you're good!
Amen! I am glad to have the sunshine coming through my bedroom windows this morning!
ReplyDeleteI am glad too for a Friend who sticks closer than a brother!
I'll agree with that!
ReplyDeleteBecky K.
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8
ReplyDeleteGlad to read that you're good!
Amen. I am glad too!tammyp
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for the coming of spring!!!
ReplyDelete