Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easy as Pie

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo impressed! I have never, ever made a pie from scratch. Mrs. Smith is as close as I come. Maybe I will get brave and try this since I can actually see what to do! Thanks for the documentation!!! It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't see the slide show my first visit. This is exactly what I need a visual aid! I can't tell you the number of recipes I have messed up because I didn't get what the recipe was "saying". Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...drooling as I type. I can't ever get the fluted edges as pretty as yours are, and the crust looks so flakey! How sweet to bless your husband AND his colleague with your wonderful talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the slide show. What a yummy meal you had. You are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED this slide :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Thanks for posting this Tracy, I hope to make it sometime soon!

    In His care,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy