Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Template

Do any of you get tired of having the same template all of the time? I though that I would try something different. So, do you like the old or the new better? I am undecided. I think the old was very clean looking, but I also think this one has a peaceful feel to it. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I didn't see the one you had before, this is my first visit. I sure do like this one, though. I will come back and read more. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too, Tracy. I've thought the same thing, and have experimented with the templates available, but I keep going back to the plain and simple because I can change my header. I'm scared to mess with that too much! LOL!

    It's "peaceful" looking to me! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Connie! Thanks for visiting, and I hope that you come again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL are you kidding?!?! I am the QUEEN of changing her template--Hey, it's redecorating for free!

    And I like this template--my first blog had this template and I enjoyed it. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am somewhat a novice in such matters and I think I will just continue to dip my toe into the water - until I am a little more confident.

    I do like your template and agree it gives a fresh look - like that of Spring - we all need an "Awakening".

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new template.
    I'm trying to remember what the other one looked like??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute MEME...I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy