Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer Vacation, Part IV

Sleep late.
Leftovers for lunch.
A trip to the beach.
Collecting shells.
Riding waves on boogie boards.
Cheddar wurst.
Angel food cake with fresh strawberries.
A swim in the pool.
Relaxing in the hot tub.
An outdoor shower.
Mock Pina Coladas and Strawberry daiquiris.
Air hockey.


This is the life!

7 comments:

  1. LOL!! Great summary...it says it all. Sounds like you had an awesome day. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....sounds wonderful!!!


    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell you're having one grand time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be a little difficult to return home!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, yes.....

    I remember well how I held onto those memories until the next year when we'd return.

    I'm so glad it's been such a wonderful vacation for you all.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that's life. :) You're creating wonderful memories with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound pretty good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy