wow, you must sew a lot! I'm going to look for this book, cause I need some new everyday skirts and the pattern I used to use was very unflatering! Thanks for sharing!
Green is one of my favorite colors! I just love the skirts :o) You are so talented in this area of sewing. I might just have to take up sewing as well!
LOVE the green! I'm off to go look up that book, I read your comment on the other post. Thanks.
Also, please keep us updated about your previous post.
And, no, that's not my license - I found a place to make the graphics but I didn't save the site. If I find it again, I'll share it tomorrow. I hadn't even thought of that as my personalized license, but you may be right about the #. I could do it for the front of my truck...hmmmm? Maybe a late bday present from hubby! hee hee
I've only been reading your blog for about a week so I haven't commented before. All 4 of the skirts you've made recently are really terrific although I have to agree with many of the others that the green daisy skirt is my favorite. I think the colors are just perfect for Abigail. I need to be breaking out my machine too since my almost 5 year old and 3 year old daughters seem to have outgrown everything they own. I love how feminine the skirts are. Really nice!
FABULOUS job on all the skirts! Your daughter looks so PRETTY in them!
You asked about the collage pictures on my blog, and I wanted to give you my answer where you could find it, so, here I am!
To download my pictures to my blog, I use a free program called Picasa. I am not entirely happy with it these days, as it seems to be ignoring some of the pictures that I post. HOWEVER, within the program, there are lots of fun options-like black and white! And also, collage. You can download it from picasa.com
And there ya have it! :-)
PS. I just recently watched Miss Potter and loved it. When I was a girl, I loved the Nancy Drew books...I didn't know they made a movie of it. I will have to keep my eyes open for it!
Welcome! I 'm glad that you found me,and I hope that you'll visit again soon. Thank you for the compliments on the skirts. I've been sewing for awhile, but have recently found it to be very enjoyable. I love making the girls something feminine.
Chyrll, Welcome! I don't think that you have commented before. I found the book at the library, but it is available at Amazon.com I think it's less than $12!
wow, you must sew a lot! I'm going to look for this book, cause I need some new everyday skirts and the pattern I used to use was very unflatering! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreen is one of my favorite colors! I just love the skirts :o) You are so talented in this area of sewing. I might just have to take up sewing as well!
ReplyDeleteI just love these skirts, especially the green one! So nice and summery. And simple.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the green sunflower skirt. I'm sure the girls are thrilled with all the additions to their wardrobes!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the green! I'm off to go look up that book, I read your comment on the other post. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please keep us updated about your previous post.
And, no, that's not my license - I found a place to make the graphics but I didn't save the site. If I find it again, I'll share it tomorrow. I hadn't even thought of that as my personalized license, but you may be right about the #. I could do it for the front of my truck...hmmmm? Maybe a late bday present from hubby! hee hee
Oh, how cute. I just love the ruffle! How lovely she was compelled to make muffins! Mmmm...
ReplyDelete~ Christina
I've only been reading your blog for about a week so I haven't commented before. All 4 of the skirts you've made recently are really terrific although I have to agree with many of the others that the green daisy skirt is my favorite. I think the colors are just perfect for Abigail.
ReplyDeleteI need to be breaking out my machine too since my almost 5 year old and 3 year old daughters seem to have outgrown everything they own. I love how feminine the skirts are. Really nice!
FABULOUS job on all the skirts! Your daughter looks so PRETTY in them!
ReplyDeleteYou asked about the collage pictures on my blog, and I wanted to give you my answer where you could find it, so, here I am!
To download my pictures to my blog, I use a free program called Picasa. I am not entirely happy with it these days, as it seems to be ignoring some of the pictures that I post. HOWEVER, within the program, there are lots of fun options-like black and white! And also, collage. You can download it from picasa.com
And there ya have it! :-)
PS. I just recently watched Miss Potter and loved it. When I was a girl, I loved the Nancy Drew books...I didn't know they made a movie of it. I will have to keep my eyes open for it!
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I 'm glad that you found me,and I hope that you'll visit again soon. Thank you for the compliments on the skirts. I've been sewing for awhile, but have recently found it to be very enjoyable. I love making the girls something feminine.
Rebecca,
Thank you for answering my questions.
I LOVE her glasses, so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute girl ;)
Yummm...lemon cupcakes. sounds delicious!! I may need a few skirts myself...
I also love the fabric-very cute.
The skirts are absolutely adorable Tracy!
ReplyDeleteYou are a talented seamstress!
Keep up the good work!
I REALLY need to learn to sew!
What sweethearts your girls are Tracy! And these skirts are fantastic too! Thank you for sharing all these great feminine ideas.
ReplyDeleteI love the skirts! They are so pretty! Where did you find the sewing book?
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute post! Your gals are both lovely--and I love the skirts too!
ReplyDeleteChyrll,
ReplyDeleteWelcome! I don't think that you have commented before. I found the book at the library, but it is available at Amazon.com I think it's less than $12!
Those skirts are adorable - and so is the model! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until you finish mine! Thanks for working on it!
ReplyDeleteOh you are so talented. Those skirts are so pretty. I especially love the green one.
ReplyDeleteThose lemon cupcakes look so yummy.
The skirts are lovely, as is your daughter...too cute!
ReplyDeleteOooh...I'm loving the ruffles!!! Those muffins look very yummy!! Are there any left? ;0)
ReplyDeleteKelli
Didn't get the license plate thing posted, but wanted to come back and say it was made at imagechef.com - they have all license plates, I think! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty skirts and what a beautiful young lady....delicious looking lemon cupcakes......
ReplyDeleteThank you Tracey for visiting with me...Betty
I love Abigail's skirts! She's so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteQh what cute skirts those are....wonderful job.....
ReplyDeleteDeby