Friday, July 13, 2007

Zucchini Quiche


Zucchini Quiche

3 cups of shredded zucchini
1 cup of Bisquick
4 eggs
1/2 cup of grated cheese
1/4 cup of oil
Salt, pepper, oregano & parsley to taste

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into 9 inch pie pan with crust. Bake at 350ºF. for 45-50 minutes. May be garnished with chopped tomatoes and black olives.

*We double the recipe, and bake in a 9 x 13 pan for one hour.

6 comments:

  1. I am going to make this for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, the quiche sounds wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing the recipe, I can't wait to try it!

    You are such a talented seamstress!
    The skirts that you are making are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quiche looks so delicious. I may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great and simple! I'm going to make this next time I buy some zucchini (you probably always have some zucchini on hand ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm! That looks yummy and is easy, too. I don't think I've serve quiche to my family, even though I loved it as a kid. I just may have to make them try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm-eee! We have zucchini coming out our ears - and this looks so simple! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy