Mrs. B at Cherish the Home awarded me with the Thoughtful Blogger Award.

I've received the Reflection Blogger Award from the following kind ladies:
Anna at Anna's Humble Musings,Autumn at Be a Revolution
Kimberly at In Beauty and In Grace
Leigh Ann at Living to learn & Learning to Live awarded me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. I thought that Mac was the only one in our house who rocked!

The Nice Matters Award was given to me by Sharon at Keeper of the Home,
Emily of Unfurling Flower
and Sherry at Lula's Hardt.

I've also been name-tagged by
Sarah at Short Stop
She spelled out my name with peanut butter on celery!
Candy at At Home with Candy
She made me a blinkie!Jennifer at God's not Done with Me Yet
I feel very loved! Thank you to all of you who leave me such kind comments, and take the time to brighten my day!
ALL very well deserved :o) That's for sure!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Yes, well deserved! Rock On you rockin' girl you!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in agreement with Susan. All these 'awards' are well deserved.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your encouragement, Tracy. :o)
I'm so glad you felt loved, Tracy! I love reading your blog...I love your honesty and creativity! You very much deserve each of these awards! Sarah
ReplyDeleteAll very much deserved! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteTracy, you are deserving of all the awards! You are such a wonderful wife and mother and a great cook! :) I love visiting your site. :)
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, and, I agree with the rest of the ladies who commented - VERY much deserved. I especially love the peanut butter on celery ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are so deserving of all of these awards.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations.
ReplyDeleteWhat clever name-decors. ;o)
~ Christina