That is such a cute blouse. Is it a pullover top? It doesn't look like it has any buttons on the front. Does it have a size zip? It is just adorable. (I think it's obvious from my questions that I would love to make one :)
I really do enjoy seeing your sewing projects, Tracy. Very cute shirt ... my youngest daughter is a *huge* strawberry (on anything) fan! :o) You look crisp and cool!
Boy, you are talented. This is a beautiful blouse! Fits perfectly!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty, feminine blouse! I love the cap sleeves, too.
ReplyDeleteOooo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you look so skinny!
I'm jealous...I must go repent now.
So pretty! I love the little strawberries!
ReplyDeleteKelli
That is such a cute blouse. Is it a pullover top? It doesn't look like it has any buttons on the front. Does it have a size zip? It is just adorable. (I think it's obvious from my questions that I would love to make one :)
ReplyDeleteI love that blouse. It is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteGena,
ReplyDeleteThe top is a pullover, with no side zipper. How nice is that? The pattern is Simplicity 3786.
Thanks for the pattern info! I will be looking for that one soon.
ReplyDeleteI really do enjoy seeing your sewing projects, Tracy. Very cute shirt ... my youngest daughter is a *huge* strawberry (on anything) fan! :o) You look crisp and cool!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDelete