Someone just gave me a recipe for banana bread with sour cream in it. It is so good! I actually cooked one "loaf" in a cake pan and frosted it with cream cheese frosting! This looks great too! I still want to try the last one you posted (pear cake?) and I printed it out, but since I only go shopping every few weeks...the stuff is on my list!
Someone just gave me a recipe for banana bread with sour cream in it. It is so good! I actually cooked one "loaf" in a cake pan and frosted it with cream cheese frosting! This looks great too! I still want to try the last one you posted (pear cake?) and I printed it out, but since I only go shopping every few weeks...the stuff is on my list!
ReplyDeleteI just bought bananas today and I'm cooking for my neighbor this week. This will certainly be on my menu!
ReplyDelete