That sounds like so much fun! I have unlimited long distance...maybe I should start calling my blogging friends. Of course, they probably wouldn't be able to understand my accent. :)
It is a blessing to have friends and to acquire more along the way. I have some really wonderful blogging friends whom I have never seen but they are a blessing to my life.
It must really be great to meet them and talk with them in person.
Hey, that's so much fun!
ReplyDelete(and you know I was joking about the whole martian thing, right?)
That sounds like so much fun! I have unlimited long distance...maybe I should start calling my blogging friends. Of course, they probably wouldn't be able to understand my accent. :)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fabulous day!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, cleaning pales into significance!
isn't it so cool to have this special little community? i looove it!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That's pretty exciting, getting to meet a friend and all.
ReplyDeleteHave a great visit!
What fun! Pity we couldn't all meet up and have a day together! Hmmm...pity about the long distance!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tina :)
And meeting those blogging friends in person is the best! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Hi! I found your blog through Randi and just wanted to say Hello! Wow...meeting bloggy friends sounds very exciting! Have Fun :)
ReplyDeleteSandra
I know what you're up to today and I SO wish I could be there, too! Looking forward to hearing about it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a blessing to have friends and to acquire more along the way. I have some really wonderful blogging friends whom I have never seen but they are a blessing to my life.
ReplyDeleteIt must really be great to meet them and talk with them in person.
I've gotten so far behind in my blog reading and trying to catch up. You were truly blessed today!!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I LOVE the dish rags.
Susan