Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mac!





You can make your own newspaper clipping here.

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mac!! It's my birthday today too! Woohoo!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mac ~ and congratulations on your academic acceptance and scholarship, as well as your band success!

    You share your birthday with Shakespeare, Shirley Temple Black..............and me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    What a great article :o) and so deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very great idea! I love that!

    Happy Birthday Mac! Rock on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mac! And what a neat idea with the newspaper. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the coolest thing! Wow! Things are really falling into place with Mac, congratulations on all your hard work!

    Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 17th Birthday Mac!!!

    What a cute paper clipping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Mac has a great birthday! That's great that he got accepted into the program!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Mac.
    Great newspaper article.
    Sounds awesome!!!
    Just stopping by to say hello.
    Love and Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so cool....Happy Birthday Mac !!!!
    deby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Mac!!

    That's a great idea with the 'newspaper' -- I've already used it to make 2 of my own so thanks for giving the link.

    Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, Mac! I love the article!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Happy Birthday, indeed! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy