
It was a fulfilling week complete with many visits to dear family members, and some sightseeing to boot. Still, there's no place like home! We walked around the yard after pulling into our driveway near dusk, awestruck with how much things had grown and blossomed since we departed 5 days ago.
Welcome home!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWELCOME HOME!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great trip!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home Tracy!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you had a nice vacation!
Welcome home! Glad you had a wonderful trip! I always love to wander the yard marvelling at how things have grown while we were gone.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Glad you had a refreshing visit and break. It's always nice to see home, though. Especially when things are starting to bloom and grow!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home!! I know I am always glad to return home after a trip--no matter how much fun was had. (o:
ReplyDeleteMy grandma would always say "don't you hate to leave?" when we would head home. I always had to say "no, that is our home." It is so good to take trips and visit dear ones, but always so good to get home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!☺
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tina :)
Welcome Home! So glad that you had wonderful visits with loved ones but as you say, "There's NO place like home!"
ReplyDeleteGlad your home safe and sound. You'll have to share about your vacation. Good to have you back!
ReplyDeleteDianne
YAY!!! Tracy is back---Welcome home , friend!
ReplyDeleteJulieann