Monday, May 26, 2008

Traveling



Tomorrow we are making the long trek to the rolling hills of western Pennsylvania. I. Don't. Have. One. Suitcase. Packed. And here I sit blogging.

We've spent the entire weekend painting, and working outside. Now it's Monday. Ugh...

So, I'll be rising early, and getting started. I'm anxious to see my parents, Verne's parents, and several grandparents while we're there. I might be posting a little, but won't be around to visit you until we return home. Have a wonderful week!

19 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time visiting your family, Tracy! Have fun packing too. :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation and time with your family! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous trip and enjoy every minute with family.

    All the best with the packing! That's the 2nd most unfun job. The most unfun would be the unpacking once you get home ... well, that's what I find, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip - safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun trip, Tracy, and enjoy seeing your family!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful trip-praying for safety. Wish I could be the recipient of your visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great trip! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful trip and BTW, the sunset photo is breathtaking :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a fabulous trip visiting and hopefully relaxing some too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful and safe trip!☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a great trip! You'll be missed!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Safe travels my friend!!!

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your time in PA is wonderful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enjoy your visit with your family, Tracy. I hate packing too and soon will have to be packing for our trip North to New York State.

    Have an enjoyable visit and I am looking forward for your return.

    Hugs,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you all have a great visit!
    You hadn't packed yet? Oh no! lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you all have a great visit!
    You hadn't packed yet? Oh no! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy