I planted a small Endless Summer hydrangea a few years ago. It was supposed to bloom all summer, but sadly, for the past two years it has bloomed in September only to be blackened by an early frost. So disappointing! Not this year, though. It's gorgeous! And it makes for beautiful cut flower arrangements on my dining room table!
What a gorgeous colour!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Tracy!
ReplyDeleteI have horrible luck with hydrangeas and they are one of my favorites :(
I am so glad that you are having such a good year with them this year!
Oh, it's gorgeous, Tracy! I love how you displayed it in the teapot too!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Oh that is so pretty! And I love your teapot!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tina :)
How beautiful! I would never have thought to use a teapot.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and even better that it came from your own plant.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely colour!! My husband planted a dwarf hydrangea shrub last year and so far, nothing :o(
ReplyDeleteOh, I adore hydrangeas! Never tried my hand at growing them...bit of a black thumb issue :)
ReplyDelete