Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's for Dinner?


Have you visited my cooking blog, Mama's Fixins, recently? There's a new recipe for Chicken Lo Mein. And Cake. And Beef Stroganoff. Head on over!

6 comments:

  1. Yummmm, that looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,

    I *love* Chinese food so this looks deee-licious :o)

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks *yummmmm-o*.....one of my favorite kind of flavors...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tracy,
    Concerning the pattern. Hannah is in a 10 but she can wear some 12s too. The dress I made for her is a 12 but it was too big so I had to add the ties in the back, they weren't in the pattern. If your daughter is a bit bigger the dress will probably fit her.
    Good luck!

    BTW, dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmhhhh..... that looks very good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What time is dinner? We'll be there! heehee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy