builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Family Day
hydrangeas from our garden
We spent the entire day with Mac on Sunday. Worship. The zoo. Macaroni Grill. Shopping. Dairy Queen Blizzards. It passed too quickly, but he looks good. Oh, how I've missed his giggle. And his whistle. And his smile.
Tracy, what a special family day you shared... I look forward to reading your blog again now that we are getting a bit settled. You are a blessing! And the new recipes you've added look delicious!
That's so sweet that you and your son are so close. I'm sure he enjoyed seeing you and the family for the day. Can you believe he's such a big boy now? Lol just kidding, hi mom.
Oh, it's so hard when a child is away! I'm glad you got to see him and have a nice day together!
ReplyDeleteMindy
Tracy, what a special family day you shared... I look forward to reading your blog again now that we are getting a bit settled. You are a blessing! And the new recipes you've added look delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet that you and your son are so close. I'm sure he enjoyed seeing you and the family for the day. Can you believe he's such a big boy now? Lol just kidding, hi mom.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a good time with him!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to see him! I saw his comment. LOL! :D
Your day sounded lovely--hoping the weeks fly by for you!
ReplyDeleteJulieann
So glad that you all got to spend the day together as I can well understand how much you miss him :o)
ReplyDelete