Tuesday, August 5, 2008

19 Years


This day, 19 years ago, I married my best friend. I thank God for him everyday. He's my knight in shining armor, and I'd do it all over again.


30 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Vern and Tracy!

    I hope your celebration is one that memories are made of. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations....praying the Lord will give you many more years with your KNIGHT....
    ~~Happy Anniversary
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Have a lovely anniversary, and I wish you both many more happy years together.

    love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with you. Aren't we blessed!

    Have a wonderful day of celebrating one another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy,
    Happy Anniversary!
    I just got word we are swap partners. I am going on a trip from the 7th-17th and will be picking up your goodies along the way ;-)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you both! I hope you have a lovely celebration. A date-night perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary Tracy!

    May the Lord grant you and your *knight in shining armor* many more years together for His honor and glory!

    Blessings,
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely couple! Happy Anniversary!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! We just celebrated our 18th anniversary yesterday :-).

    HOpe you have many more happy years together and that the Lord continues to bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! I LOVE that picture - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! I wish you many, many more wonderful years together. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  15. May your home continue to be filled with His love and blessings.
    You are a witness to His glory, and a strong marriage is powerful spiritual warfare!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Mrs, K!

    Happy 19th Anniversary! I hope that you had a wonderful day! :)

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Tracy,

    Happy Anniversary! I hope this day is perfect, close to your loved ones.

    Anniversaries are so wonderful. Memories come and go and then you look over and realize, yes, I'll marry you all over again. :0)

    blessings,

    mari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations. Nineteen years seems so long and yet flits by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Anniversary, Tracy! You both look so happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy anniversary! May you have many, many more happy years together, and may each year be more wonderful than the next!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, Tracy and Vern! What a lovely photo of your wedding day! And what a gift from the Lord to have had 19 years together. May He grant you many, many more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy anniversary!!! Your love for your husband always shines through your blog--it's an inspiration to this young wife. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I feel exactly the same way about my DH! We celebrated out 12th anniversary on Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy