Oh, I will have to check this blog out--I adore new blogs--and it must be a great one if your recommending it:)
Tracy, I want to thank you so much for all the support you have given me this week--I truly appreciate it. I was wondering if I could ask you a favor---I know you are well versed in the Bible and I was wondering if you could suggest some reading for me to help me with what has gone on----((Hugs)) Julieann
I just found out this morning..Oh did it make my day...she truly has been missed....
ReplyDelete~~Deby
Oh, I will have to check this blog out--I adore new blogs--and it must be a great one if your recommending it:)
ReplyDeleteTracy, I want to thank you so much for all the support you have given me this week--I truly appreciate it. I was wondering if I could ask you a favor---I know you are well versed in the Bible and I was wondering if you could suggest some reading for me to help me with what has gone on----((Hugs))
Julieann