Thursday, September 4, 2008

Neapolitan or Mint Chocolate Chip?


Inspiration can be found just about anywhere! Autumn and I are busy crocheting baby afghans. Hers is for a soon to be born baby Isaac who happens to have a sage green and brown nursery. Mine is for a soon to be born Lydia. I considered going with purple for her, but the Neapolitan colors were too delicious to turn my back on.

18 comments:

  1. OHHH, I would so love to sit down with you and let you show me how to do this ripple pattern!

    Those colors are awesome!!!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both SO BEAUTIFUL! I wish I could crochet like that! I can't make anything but dish cloths! lol

    love jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Great job on both - wow!

    Hmmm, makes me hungry for some mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love these color choices, Tracy...what a great gift.
    ~deby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! How fun to give an ice cream blankie to a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! This makes me want to pick up my crochet hooks and my knitting needles again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Love* the colors! Especially the Neopolitan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Tracy and I love the *neopolitan* ... my daughter once did her room in pink and chocolate :o)

    Blessings,
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so lovely! I have one in this pattern in blues and white that was made for my husband and I as a wedding present! It is one of my special treasures!! Handmade gifts like this are the best!!

    Blessings to you,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Etsy????

    I love them. Love them. Both of them. They're modern and classic all in one.

    And I love the title of this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful colors you chose! I never would of thought of those for a baby's nursery but they actually work very well together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so pretty! I can't seem to get into my knitting while it's so hot outside.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully started! I can't decide which I like best, but the names certainly suit them!

    It must be so wonderful to be able to sit and work on a project with your grown girls. To share a passion with them, and time. What a wonderful thing to have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What yummy baby afghans! Two little sweeties are going to be deliciously cuddled.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful! I love the ripple pattern!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely. I'm deep into baby crocheting myself: just finished a baby sweater and now off to work on a cap and booties. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifu afghans Tracy! I would love to learn how to crochet!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOW BEAUTIFUL! and what cherished gifts these will be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy