Sunday, February 15, 2009

Working from My Stash


I've wanted to take up sewing since I got married nearly twenty years ago. I'd buy fabric once in awhile, only to be too afraid to cut into it. I did manage to make a few simple things over the years, and my confidence slowly grew. And I do mean S.L.O.W.L.Y. 



Part of completing my UFO's means using my stash. This is another skirt from Simplicity 2906. It's been so long since I originally bought these two pieces of flannel, I've forgotten what I planned to use it for! 





8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love plaid. I'm so glad that you're really sewing now. You always do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From seeing the things you've made, you always do such lovely work!

    By the way, thanks for leaving me birthday greetings the other day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new skirt looks lovely Tracy, well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the plaid skirt! Great use of what you already have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy--Please send me a tad of your energy and a snip of your talent...I love the idea of flannel skirts, I have even bought some brown paisely for such a skirt.....you are one productive lady...and I am jealous in a Christian way, of course
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love plaid and the colors in this fabric are really pretty. I have a stash of fabric too. sigh. Need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *love* plaid and the green and blue are *lovely* together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy