Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pearls of WISDOM

click to enlarge


If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God,

who gives generously to all without reproach,

and it will be given to him

James 1:5





But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

James 3:17-18






9 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for the wisdom that is from above!

    How different it is from the world's wisdom. I have had several reminders this past week that our family now lives "counter cultural" to what is the "norm." I am thankful for that and to have His wisdom available to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Scriptures!

    I love the photos you used with them.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprised you have taken your blog private, Tracey but very thankful you invited me!!! Your posts are always so inspiring. Wonderful pictures.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy...always comforting scripture and pictures here...
    thank you, my friend for the invite.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great scripture... I love your photos!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too, thank the Lord for His wisdom. I don't want the wisdom that comes from man.

    Thank you also Tracy, for the invite. I would be very disappointed not to able to visit your blog each day.

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ps. my blogger account is an old blog I was doing re our pooch. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post !! Thanks Tracy for the invite !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy