I prefer the taste of wholemeal bread too....not that I can eat it anymore.
White bread is a no-go in our house. I made the switch a number of years ago and the kids are fine with it. Multigrain was a harder sell so we settled with wholemeal.
Me too. I'm the only one who likes the "heaviness" of whole wheat as opposed to white. But, because our diet eliminates yeast products, I've been experimenting with sourdough. I think I've found a new love! ;o)
Your bread looks wonderful. Thanks again for sharing. I would love for you to join in Crock Pot Wednesdays at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for your entry. Thanks for posting.
My daughter and I love whole wheat breads, but my husband doesn't like the "heaviness". I still make it sometimes though. I'll check out your recipe. It looks delicious!
I prefer the taste of wholemeal bread too....not that I can eat it anymore.
ReplyDeleteWhite bread is a no-go in our house. I made the switch a number of years ago and the kids are fine with it. Multigrain was a harder sell so we settled with wholemeal.
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the recipe. Guess what I am making tomorrow ???
Once again thank you so much !!
Sylvia
Wow, Tracy, that does seem quite easy! I am going to give this a try sometime. Thanks for posting the recipe!!!
ReplyDeleteOh do they look great!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky K.
Oh do they look great!!!!
ReplyDeleteBecky K.
I'm one of those weird people, too! I LOVE wheat bread. I think it's so much tastier than white :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a wheatie, too. :-)
ReplyDeleteMe too. I'm the only one who likes the "heaviness" of whole wheat as opposed to white.
ReplyDeleteBut, because our diet eliminates yeast products, I've been experimenting with sourdough. I think I've found a new love! ;o)
Your bread looks wonderful. Thanks again for sharing. I would love for you to join in Crock Pot Wednesdays at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for your entry. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteI love both types, especially if there's real butter nearby or at the very least a wee splash of olive oil and pepper. Mmm.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the recipe, Tracy. I'm heading there now.
jAne
tickleberry farm
My daughter and I love whole wheat breads, but my husband doesn't like the "heaviness". I still make it sometimes though. I'll check out your recipe. It looks delicious!
ReplyDelete