Monday, August 31, 2009

Psalm 18:1-2





I love you, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,

my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,

my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.


6 comments:

  1. This is one of my most favourite scriptures! and I just LOVE the photo. Did you take it Tracy? I would love to climb those stairs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty. I have been AWOL for some time so I have some back reading to do. Do we have a married daughter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to remember Who it is that shelters and protects us...

    Thanks Tracy.

    Becky K.
    Hospitality Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I did take the photo. It's a gorgeous place in a state park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This passage always causes me to close my eyes and rest in His presence. Thank you for offering it up this morning, Tracy.

    Been praying for you. <><

    jAne
    tickleberry farm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy