Thursday, September 3, 2009

Soaping


Thirty-six bars of Turkish Mocha are quietly firming in their mold. Smells delicious!



5 comments:

  1. Oh..they look great...I have always loved your soap posts and such....I wondered if you were still making it..
    why do you call it Turkish???
    Are you still selling it Tracy?...I know I am asking before checking ETSY....ooooops...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Do you buy your supplies online? I'd love to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soapmaking scares me but yours look so good, sitting there curing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, Tracy, and it seems like such fun! I've always wanted to try my hand at making soap, but haven't ever done it. Of course, with a sewing room full of fabric, I probably need another crafty interest like I need a hole in the head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TURKISH MOCHA! That sounds DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy