builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Gala Apples
In my opinion, they are very appropriately named because they feel like a party in my mouth. These beauties have been the favorite variety at my house this autumn.
Apples are probably my favorite fruits, next to grapes. I've always been a big Fuji apple fan until recently when I found Honeycrisp apples, which are more flavorful and delicious than any other apple I've ever had. Have you ever tried these? If you can find them in your area you really should!
Royal Gala's are always my first pick. We go with Jonathan's if I can't get the RG's.
ReplyDeleteOur favorites as well!
ReplyDeletea Favorite of mine as well as Braeburn....
ReplyDeleteDeby
Apples are probably my favorite fruits, next to grapes. I've always been a big Fuji apple fan until recently when I found Honeycrisp apples, which are more flavorful and delicious than any other apple I've ever had. Have you ever tried these? If you can find them in your area you really should!
ReplyDelete-Amelia
Those are our favorites too! They are the only kind of apples that don't make my hubby's throat itch! Yummy!
ReplyDelete