Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sundown


Dinner on the stove, pie in the oven, my husband pulling in the driveway, and a beautiful sunset.

I'm blessed!

9 comments:

  1. I have gotten some pictures of some beautiful sunsets lately...they'd be better if I could get my neighbor's house out of the way, though, lol.

    Sounds like a beautiful start of a lovely evening, btw.

    Enjoy! (and thanks for sharing the sunset with us)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed, indeed!
    Lovely colors.

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a buncha blessings for sure. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy,

    What a beautiful photo!

    I love your list of blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo, Tracy!!

    I love how much you love your life - and that it comes out in your blog!! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! A recipe for a wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo - what a gorgeous picture! The simple things in life are best. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is gorgeous!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy