Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries


My Panko chicken paired with Giada's Sweet Potato Fries = a winning combination!

7 comments:

  1. Until 30 seconds ago I had never heard of panko, so I had to google it. Aha!

    Your meal looks very yummy. I love sweet potatoes like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok,

    I need to stop looking at blogs late at night...I am now officially hungry! That looks amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious, Tracy. It sounds like a wonderful meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mouth watering delight! l.o.v.e. sweet potato fries. Mmmm.

    jAne * ticklberryfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any tips for making sweet potato fries? Yours do look good - crispy. I've tried probably 5 recipes and they just won't turn out - either mushy, burnt outside/mushy inside, or they taste fine but look unappetizing if coated with egg white/flour. Love your food pictures and your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sister,

    These were not particularly crispy, but they were delicious. I made them just as described in the recipe provided in the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is sweet potato fries!! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy