Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Tea


Abigail, Autumn, and I welcomed 24 young ladies and women into our home today for a tea to celebrate God's love for us. The younger women participated in a button swap and read Scripture verses pertaining to love.

On the menu:


Vegetables and Dip
Organic Cherry Gelatin
Ham and Potato Quiche
Wrapped Lil Smokies
Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows
French Vanilla and Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
Assorted Teas







11 comments:

  1. YUM! Everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Pampered Chef stuff! I just used my three-tiered one the other day- I love having an excuse to use my nice "hostess" things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so lovely - what a wonderful way to make real use of a commercial holiday!

    Also, what is a button swap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks just lovely - which is how your pictures always are. I think the Valentine's Day tea is a wonderful idea and what a sweet way to spend the day with your dear daughters. My best to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful!

    What a lovely way to celebrate love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure a good time was had by all! Sounds fun!

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so good and it sounds like a wonderful time of fellowship or rather ladyship. (hee-hee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea and the food all looks and sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a sweet idea, I'm sure those young ladies had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy