builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Friday, March 26, 2010
Photo Challenge: Spring
Back to including food! I made these for Valentine's Day, and have made them several times since then. If you missed them the first time around, it's not too late to make them now!
Tracy, how do you get your pictures to look so sharp and clear? They are beautiful! I love the chick ones the best. You did a wonderful job on this challenge.
Loving all of the wonderful Spring Photos! Your chick is soooo cute. Makes me hope that our hens are successful in hatching some out. They are sitting.
And....we would love to meet you if you get to Lancaster County. A trip to Longwood together would be so awesome!
Your photos are STUNNING! I absolutely LOVE the first one- it is my favorite, but all are great- I'll be making those marshmallows for Easter but I think I'll dip them in white chocolate instead (less likely to stain the kiddos clothes) Thanks for the idea!!! :)
I can't decide which ones I like the best. The chick ones are great, but so are so many others. I love the planting one and the puddle splashing one....goodness....all so good!
Tracy, how do you get your pictures to look so sharp and clear? They are beautiful! I love the chick ones the best. You did a wonderful job on this challenge.
ReplyDeleteTracy...your photos get better and better!
ReplyDeleteThe girls look adorable in the mud puddle!
I made the marshmallows for Valentine's as well - they were a huge hit around here...maybe they are needed for Easter too!
Have a great day!
Loving all of the wonderful Spring Photos! Your chick is soooo cute. Makes me hope that our hens are successful in hatching some out. They are sitting.
ReplyDeleteAnd....we would love to meet you if you get to Lancaster County. A trip to Longwood together would be so awesome!
Becky K.
I love the chicks (my husband said we can get them next year!)
ReplyDeleteBut my favorite is of the girls and the puddle, such a sweet picture!
I did a spring too, my MIL suggested that one to me!
Oh.. beautiful pictures.. love the chicks!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
Your photos are STUNNING! I absolutely LOVE the first one- it is my favorite, but all are great- I'll be making those marshmallows for Easter but I think I'll dip them in white chocolate instead (less likely to stain the kiddos clothes) Thanks for the idea!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't decide which ones I like the best. The chick ones are great, but so are so many others. I love the planting one and the puddle splashing one....goodness....all so good!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! Those chicks are amazing! Where did you go to find those wee things? Is it YOURS? They are PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteThe chick isn't mine, but I wish! We went to the local farm supply store, cameras in hand!
ReplyDeleteThe chicks are sooooo cute!! The one of the girls playing in the puddle is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteLoved all the photos! The girls with bare feet looks so good! Oh summer...come quickly to Michigan!
ReplyDelete