Thursday, April 19, 2007

A New Blog


Isn't it wonderful when our children want to be just like us? Well, at least when they aren't imitating our bad qualities it is.

Abigail has been watching Autumn and I blog, and expressed that she would like to have one as well. Verne and I talked about this for quite awhile, and decided that it would be a good way for her to practice writing and typing. She first has to write her posts on paper, edit, and revise. Then she may type them into her blog. She is very serious about this, and already has several articles written. Please check her out from time to time. You may get a chuckle at her perspective on life!

6 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

How wonderful that your daughter is following in your "key steps" of a "blogging" world.

I do so agree it helps to stimulate the mind, creativity, as well as learning typing, spelling and so on.

Every good wishes and blessings to you all.

Peter

Lori said...

Very cool. I will have to check out her site. Fun!

Susan said...

What a great idea and a fantastic learning experience for her.

Anna said...

Wonderful....that is exactly why we started letting Sadie do it! :)

Christie Belle said...

Aww, how sweet! I enjoy Autumn's blog, and I am excited to go look around Abigail's:)

Mrs. Anna T said...

I just checked out Abigail's blog. It's really cute. :)
When I was little, I used to keep a journal. But blogging is more fun!