Sunday, July 22, 2007

Humbled

graphics courtesy of A source of Joy


Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you. 1Peter 5:7

I'm sorry for complaining yesterday. I'm sorry for feeling sorry for myself. I know that if I talk to my heavenly Father He listens. I know that He takes care of me. I know that I am loved. I know that if He brings me to something He will bring me through it.

Bear one another's burdens, in this you fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

I thank God for each of you who has lifted me in prayer. I can feel it. A peace that surpasses all understanding. I'm thankful for women across the world whom I have never met, that are willing to pray for me before our mighty God. That is humbling. And makes me cry.

I'm also thankful that just when I need it a friend from church calls and chats, allowing me to spill. Calming me, showing me God's mercy and grace.

We are the body of Christ, and I felt Him today.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad to hear this Tracy! How wonderful it is to belong to the Body of Christ. May you continue to feel the love of God and of your brothers and sisters today :)

Susan said...

We definately are the Body of Christ!!! And we need each other.
Susan

Samantha said...

I just read your post from Saturday. Wow! I think I would have broken down at some point and cried. I hope this week is going a little better so far, and that you were able to rest yesterday.