Friday, August 3, 2007

Three New Recipes



Today was very productive. I had Bible study with Abigail, made another blouse, and cooked. Alot!

My friend Jennifer noticed that I've been on a muffin kick, and passed along several recipes for me to try. I decided on Banana Crunch Muffins for this morning. As I was reading through the ingredients I noticed that I needed granola. Hmmm... I make my own, but I was out. So, before I made the muffins, I had to make Granola!

I made a huge pot of Mama's Chicken Noodle Soup tonight. This will cure anything that ails you! You can find all three of these recipes by heading over to Mama's Fixins.

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

Oh, I love the blouse!! I haven't attemped clothes too much yet, though it is on my to-do list!! You are so talented! I'll be trying those recipes! YUM!
~Blessings!

Short Stop said...

These recipes look delicious! I've never made granola, and always wanted to try. Thanks for sharing these! :)