Thursday, April 3, 2008

Randi's Gyros


My friend Randi, over at i have to say... posted a recipe for gyros today. I thought they looked so fabulous that I decided to try them this evening. She even made her own flat bread. I didn't. Grandma and I shopped today, so there was (ahem...) no time for that. I bought pitas.


I think Randi's gyros look prettier, and I was going to ask her if I could use her photo, but Mac entered the room as I was drafting my email. He told me that I needed to be honest about how we live. He's concerned for the integrity of my blog. I told him that I was going to ask permission, and then give credit to Randi for the photo, but he still didn't like the idea. After he gave me a stern talking to, I caved. (By the way, he wants to be a lawyer, and then President.)

Anyway, these gyros are really, really good! I even made her salad to go along with them.


Hop on over to her blog for the recipe. Her pictures are much more inspiring than mine. And that's the truth!


5 comments:

randi said...

Haha! I think Mac is going to achieve his dreams! I am glad you liked the recipe. It is one of my faves!

~~Deby said...

oh yummmm....love these things..
I'll hop over.
Deby

50s Housewife said...

They look wonderful! Sounds like Mac will make a fine president. :)

Momma Roar said...

Oh these look great!! i love gyros!

And I'm glad you have someone supervising your blogging! ;-)

Tracy said...

I was JUST looking at these on her blog and thought they looked great! Now I really want to try them!